1. ACCOUNTING AND ASSURANCE SERVICES
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Financial reporting
- Business risk services
- Sarbenes Oxley readiness assistance
- US GAAP/ IFRS Restatements
- Asset accounting management
- Review of control and Procedures
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Depreciation Reasonability calculations
- SAS-70 Internal controls attestation
- Income Tax planning and Preparation
- Sales Tax
- Tax Services for Business.
- Internal Audit Services / Concurrent Audit Services :
- Management Audit Services :
- Operations and Efficiency Audit Services :
- Special Investigative Audit Services :
- Due Diligence Review :
- Costing and Accounting System Design and Review :
- Compilation of final accounts as per accounting standards of US GAAP :
- Internal Audits :
- Compliance with management control
- System and process improvements
- Financial impropriety and fraud audits
- Due diligence for acquisitions and investments
- Tax Planning & Consultancy
- Income Tax Returns, Assessment, Refunds, Appeals, PAN
- TDS Returns, Outsourcing of TDS Records, Returns and compliances
- Transfer pricing audit and Form 3CEB preparation & filing.
- WCT Registration, Returns, Assessment & Appeals
- Systems Evaluation & Development
- Service Tax Registration, Returns, Assessment & Appeals
- Sales Tax Registration, Returns, Assessment & Appeals
4. Legal Compliances and other Corporate Secretarial Services
- Assist in evaluating and selecting suitable company for investing venture capital and determining investment criteria.
- Conducting extensive due diligence before VC invest in company
- Advising on risk/reward ratio on VC investment
- Drafting MOU between venture capitalist and Investor Company
- Advising and drafting of shareholders agreement and other legal documentation
- Advising on dividend payouts and capital gains and tax issues.
- Advising on corporate governance issues
- Advising and making smooth exits either through listing on the stock exchange, selling equity to third party or through a management buyout.
7. REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Transactional and advisory services include
- Drafting and registration of sale / lease deed
- Drafting loan documentation
- Property finance
- Secured lending
- Syndicated lending
- Tax advice on capital gains, sale or gift of property (capital assets)
- Title search
- Organizational Analysis
- Systems Audit
- Corporate- Restructuring
- Business Process Engineering
- Resource Planning
- Developing Systems for Legal Compliances
9. TRADEMARK SERVICES
We offer trademark registration services to meet client's all the requirements and expectations.We have a team of highly qualified and experienced trademark attorneys, who have proficiency and skills in solving the client's queries and trademark issues. Our mission is to guide every case with our highly experienced and professional attorneys.
Our Expertise Area:
- Trademark Search Services in India
- Trademark Filing Services in India, Trademark Registration Services in India
- Trademark Renewal Services in India
- Trademark Oppositions Services in India
- Trademark Appeals
- Trademark Assignment
- Trademark Registration, Logo Registration Services in India
- International Trademark Registration
- Preparation and filing of Trademark application.
- Maintaining client’s File and consultation with India Trademark Attorney, who is our Trademark Consultant during the time client’s mark is processed by the Registry.
- Notifying acceptance of the objections or application by the office.
- Counseling the publication of application in Trade Marks Journal and forwarding a copy of the relevant page publication to client.
- Advising time limits for responding to office actions.
- In the case of objections by the office, helping client to prepare the response. to the office objections through the services of our India Trademark Attorney.
- Payment of Attorney Fees.
- Payment of Office Fees for filing client’s application
Copyright: Copyright is the set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work.Copyright laws protect artistic creations such as books, music, movies, paintings, software and photographs. You do not obtain the rights for ever, usually for 50 to 100 hundred years, after which point your work is said to enter the public domain. Copyright Registration services in India, Copyright protection advisory services in India.
Patent: A patent is set of exclusive rights, which are provided by a state to an inventor in exchange for a disclosure of an invention. Patent Registration services in India
Industrial Design Rights: Industrial design rights are a set of intellectual property rights, which protect the visual design of objects. It consists of the creation of shape, configuration or composition of pattern or color, combination of pattern and color containing aesthetic value constitutes an industrial design. The industrial design rights last for fourteen years.
Trade Secret: A trade secret is a formula, design, instrument, practice, process, pattern or compilation of information which is not normally known or reasonably ascertainable. A trade secret is information that is generally not known to the public. Additionally, a business should made reasonable efforts to maintain its secrecy in order to obtain an economic advantage over competitors or customers.
11. Payroll services
- Preparation of Monthly Salary Sheet.
- Deductions as per applicable laws like Income Tax, Provident Fund, Professional Tax etc.
- Computation and deposit of TDS, ESI, PF etc.
- Disbursement/ Online Payment of Salary.
- Pay slip by password protected e-mail.
- Reimbursement of telephone bills, medical bills etc.
- Issue of Form 16 to employees.
- Periodic Reconciliation of payments/statutory deductions etc. with books of accounts.
- Administration of gratuity, superannuation, pension schemes etc.
12. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SERVICES
- Periodic monitoring through internal audit
- Independent audit
- Independent verification
- Effective Supervision
- Sufficient number of Independent directors on the Board.
- Formation of an independent audit committee for the board
- Adequate disclosure and transparency in reports
- Participation in board meetings.
Listing of Companies denotes permission granted by a stock exchange, to a company, for trading of its particular securities (e.g. equity shares, debentures etc.) on the stock exchange. Delisting of Companies refers to the removal of a company's shares from listing on the stock exchanges, either voluntarily or involuntarily. Delisting of securities represents the removal of that particular security for dealing on the stock exchange. As a consequence of delisting of companies, the delisted securities can no longer be traded at that stock exchange. Delisting can be carried out in two ways:
- Voluntary Delisting
- Compulsory Delisting
Compulsory delisting can be initiated by the stock exchanges. They may delist the companies which have been suspended for a minimum period of six months for non compliance with the listing agreement or as per the norms laid down in the SEBI Guidelines.
Delisting may also result as a consequence of Amalgamation, demerger merger, or Winding up of the Company.
Rights of Investors:
It is obligatory for the promoter(s) of a Company who desires to delist from the exchange to offer an exit price to the shareholders before delisting of securities. Such price is to be determined through the 'reverse book building' procedure.
Where the securities of the company are delisted by an exchange, the promoters of the company are legally responsible to compensate the security-holders of the company by paying them the fair value of the securities held by them and acquiring their securities, subject to their option to remain security holder with the Company. The fair value is to be determined by the arbitrator
14. CORPORATE SERVICES
- Incorporation of company in India, Company Registrations in India, New Company Registration Services
- Online Limited Company Registration, LLP Formation in India, Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership Firm in India
- Doing Business in India
- Consultancy on Company Law matters.
- Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
- Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
- Clause 49 review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws
- Secretarial Matters including share transfers
- Maintenance of Statutory records
- Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
- Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.